Admission Process

From 2018 our admission process is digitsed for your convenience. We follow the regular process every year. The candidate must be registered prior to the closing admission date. The last date will be announced by the school. But usually this is in March. The process is:

  1. Fill our the intent form: Please fill out the intent form below and let us know your interest in admissions to our school. We will get back to you within 2 weeks with an appointment date if there are seats available.
  2. Meet us in-person: We would like to meet the candidate and you, their parents or guardians. You can collect the prospectus, a detailed registeration form and more documents from the school on the same day. There is a small fee for the prospectus.
  3. We will send you a response in 2 weeks: After our appointment you will get a response from us within 2 weeks.
  4. Pay fees and submit all documents to accept your offer: If the candidate is accepted by us you will have 2 weeks to settle the first fee installment.

Admissions Enquiry

For assistance and help or to see our campus, please visit us at:
Cambridge International School (COEd)
Chotti Baradari-2
Jalandhar, 144001
Punjab, India

You can also write an email to us at:

Or, you can call us at these numbers between 9AM and 2PM Monday to Friday:
01814623954,  01814623955,  01814623956

  +91 7743000514, 8146679271

Do you wish to meet us and have a look around? You can request a guided tour by contacting us. Please note that the appointment is subject to availability.

    Intent Form

    Documents Required

    Please note that we do not consider an application complete until all these documents have been submitted.

    • Three Photographs of the student (one attached to application form)
    • Self attested copy of Aadhar card of the student
    • One photograph each of Mother & Father
    • One photograph of Guardian if parents are living abroad
    • Attested copy of birth certificate of the student clearly specifying date of birth (issued by Municipal Corporation or any other Competent Authority).
    • Transfer Certificate (if applicable) from the previous school
    • Report/ Mark sheet needed from the previous school